Workplace Health and Safety
As a business, it is your obligation to keep employees knowledgeable about the risks and hazards in the workplace. Workplace health and safety laws must be adhered to in order to prevent injury, fatality and loss to an organisation’s reputation.
In any work environment, there are many risks and hazards to be mindful of. It is important to understand and identify potential risks and hazards to maintain a safe work environment. This induction course is designed to teach you about workplace health and safety and the procedures needed to create a safe work environment.
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries, including office and construction workers
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- The Workplace Health and Safety course is ideal for ensuring staff comply with industry standards for workplace safety
- Understand common hazards and risks involved in the workplace
- Gain a detailed understanding of workplace responsibilities
- Prepare the workplace to avoid potential risks and hazards
- Know the workplace health and safety terms and responsibilities
- Understand the risk management process
- Deliver health and safety training seamlessly to a wide range of employees
- Employees will have the knowledge to perform safe work practices
- Knowledge of safety responsibilities and requirements
- Protect your organisation from health and safety breaches