As a business, it is your obligation to understand the importance of diversity in the workplace and implement policies in which all employees feel included and accepted. Workplace diversity legislation must be adhered to in order to prevent discrimination, bullying and racism throughout the workplace.
A workplace should be welcoming and accepting of all backgrounds and it is important to understand this when growing the workforce. This induction course is designed to teach you about diversity in the workplace and the proper procedures needed to create a healthy workplace environment.
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- This course is ideal for educating staff about the benefits of diversity and strategies for managers to implement inclusive policies to support diverse teams
- Understand workplace diversity and its effect on businesses
- Learn about diversity climate and the different theories of workplace diversity
- Develop diversity strategies and policies that can be implemented at the workplace
- Learn about legal issues associated with workplace diversity
- Deliver workplace diversity training seamlessly to a wide range of employees
- Employees will understand the importance of diversity in the workplace
- Employees will learn different laws for workplace diversity and what these mean for the workplace
- Learn strategies and policy guidelines for implementing workplace diversity