Workplace Discrimination, Harassment and Bullying
Workplace discrimination, harassment and bullying are serious issues that affect people in a broad range of industries and workplaces. These harmful activities are health and safety risks that must be managed effectively and eliminated, if possible.
This induction course is designed to teach all staff about the negative impacts of unlawful discrimination, harassment, sexual harassment and bullying in the workplace. It covers relevant legislation and incident reporting procedures, as well as recommendations on how to prevent these behaviours and create a fair and safe workplace.
- This course covers a range of harmful workplace behaviours that are relevant to all industries
- Both corporate companies and smaller construction businesses will benefit from this induction course
- The Workplace Discrimination, Harassment and Bullying course is ideal for educating all staff about the impact of these behaviours and ways to manage and eliminate them
- Learn about what constitutes unlawful discrimination, harassment and bullying, as well as activities that are not recognised as these behaviours by law
- Understand the relevant laws and how to report and escalate incidents
- Learn how to prevent harmful behaviours in the workplace
- Deliver workplace discrimination, harassment and bullying training seamlessly to all staff
- Increase awareness about the impacts of various harmful behaviours in the workplace
- Foster a safer, more inclusive culture within your business