Transport and Logistics
The transport and logistics industry is an essential part of the supply chain of goods and services. There is a variety of serious risks to health and safety for people working in this industry.
Hazards, such as fatigue, stress, falls and manual handling are common and must be managed effectively to ensure workers may carry out tasks safely. This induction course is designed to teach workers and managers about safety risks and their legal responsibilities.
- This course covers safety considerations specific to the transport and logistics industry
- Both corporate companies and smaller businesses will benefit from this induction course
- The Transport and Logistics course is ideal for educating workers and managers about how to effectively minimise the risk of various incidents and injuries in their line of work
- Learn about the unique risks involved with working in the transport and logistics industry
- Understand legal responsibilities and industry safety standards
- Learn ways to manage the risks that transport and logistics workers face in their day-to-day activities
- Seamlessly deliver safety training to transport and logistics workers
- Reduce the likelihood of serious injuries and incidents from negligence or bad work practices
- Ensure compliance with industry laws and regulations