Recruitment and Selection
An effective recruitment and selection strategy is crucial for the development of a productive and talented workforce. As a business, it is your responsibility to ensure managers are knowledgeable about relevant legal requirements and effective selection and recruitment strategies.
In any business, there is a series of activities managers must conduct to select and recruit new staff. It is important to understand how to conduct these activities and implement strategies that attract qualified, high-performing employees. This induction course is designed to teach you about the activities required to create an effective and efficient recruitment and selection process that abides by relevant legislation.
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- This course equips hiring managers with the skills and strategies required to effectively attract candidates and select ideal staff for various roles
- Understand the recruitment and selection process
- Gain a detailed understanding of strategies
- Be able to prepare a recruitment policy
- Know the legislation
- Deliver recruitment and selection training to managers
- Managers will have the knowledge to implement an effective recruitment and selection strategy
- Develop a qualified, talented and high-performing workforce
- Knowledge of legal responsibilities and requirements