Procurement for Government Employees
As a government agency, it is your responsibility to ensure employees are knowledgeable about the procurement process. A wide range of laws and policies must be adhered to in order to prevent excessive spending and other losses to the government.
In any sector, there are many procurement rules to be mindful of. It is important to understand each step of the procurement process to ensure the government receives value for their money. This induction course is designed to teach you about how to procure goods and services for the government and the laws and policies that apply.
- This course caters exclusively to government agencies
- The Procurement for Government Employees course is suitable for teaching a range of government staff best practice for procuring goods and services
- Gain a detailed understanding of the procurement process
- Be able to develop a procurement plan, approach the market and select a supplier
- Know the laws and policies and apply to government procurement
- Deliver procurement training to government employees
- Employees will have the knowledge to procure goods and services
- Knowledge of relevant laws and policies
- Ensure your agency achieves value for money