Workplace privacy affects both employers and employees in a broad range of industries. As a business, it is your responsibility to educate staff about their rights and responsibilities when it comes to their personal information.
It is important to understand the implications of handling personal information, which is often sensitive. This induction course provides best practice tips and methods for collecting, handling and protecting employee information. It also provides ways individuals can protect their privacy and how they can make an official complaint if their privacy is breached.
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries, particularly those operating in an office environment
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- This course is ideal for educating employers about their responsibilities when handling personal information
- It will also educate employees about their privacy rights and how to deal with misconduct
- Understand personal privacy rights and the legislation that protects them
- Gain a broad understanding of how employers should handle personal information
- Learn which methods of employee monitoring are legal and ethical
- Be aware of the complaint and investigation process
- Deliver comprehensive training to managers and staff
- Employees will understand their rights and how to protect their privacy
- Management will have a best practice guide for handling personal information
- All employees will know how to address and resolve breaches