Businesses in the healthcare industry have a responsibility to provide their staff with the necessary skills to communicate with patients effectively and with empathy and listen to their needs. It is important to be able to convey medical information to a broad range of patients, both verbally and through body language.
There are many personal and professional barriers to communication that must be overcome or able to be worked around. This induction course is designed to teach healthcare staff the communication skills they need to interact with patients in an effective and ethical manner, in order to fulfil their Duty of Care.
- This course is suitable for businesses in the healthcare and other medical industries
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- Patient Interaction course is ideal for educating healthcare staff about the concepts and procedures required to communicate with patients effectively
- Understand the types and phases of communication
- Learn a range of interpersonal skills for best practice
- Gain a detailed understanding of patient ethics and staff responsibilities
- Know how to comply with your Duty of Care
- Deliver communication training seamlessly to all staff
- Staff and management will have the skills and knowledge to communicate effectively, sensitively and ethically with patients
- Protect your organisation from healthcare malpractice