Operating a Forklift Safely
Forklifts are an effective and versatile type of lifting equipment that a variety of business rely on. Their use involves serious risks to health and safety for the operator and people working and moving around forklifts.
This induction course is designed to teach forklift operators how to carry out their work safely and effectively. It include a breakdown of the risks and hazards associated with this type of work, manager and operator responsibilities, training requirements and effective ways to manage forklift risks.
- This course covers safety considerations specific to businesses that use forklifts
- Both corporate companies and smaller businesses will benefit from this induction course
- The Operating a Forklift Safely course is ideal for educating forklift operators about the risks involved with their work and ways to ensure it is carried out safely
- Learn about the risks and hazards involved with operating and working around forklifts
- Be aware of personal and business responsibilities and operator training requirements
- Understand the industry best-practice safety protocols for maintaining, driving and carrying loads with a forklift
- Learn how to report incidents and develop safe work policies and procedures
- Seamlessly deliver safety training for forklift operators and supervisors
- Educate operators about the importance of, and methods for, safe work activities
- Implement effective policies to ensure working environments comply with safety requirements