Office work is part of most organisations’ operations. Ensuring staff can work safely in an office environment is important and beneficial for a variety of reasons. Safety risks and hazards must be identified and managed appropriately.
This induction course is designed to inform staff and managers about the risks and hazards involved with office work. Sedentary work risks, electrical hazards, trips and falls are common hazards that can, and must, be prevented.
- This course covers general office safety considerations that are applicable to all industries
- Both corporate companies and smaller businesses will benefit from this induction course
- The Office Safety course is ideal for educating all staff about the risks and hazards in their workplace and industry best practice tips for working in office environments
- Learn about the various risks and hazards involved with this type of work
- Understand the hierarchy of control for office hazards and how to effectively manage or eliminate them
- Learn how to work safely and effectively in an office environment and prevent incidents and injuries
- Seamlessly deliver comprehensive office safety training to all staff
- Prevent incidents and injuries associated with working in an office environment
- Boost staff morale with a healthier, safer workplace