Working in an office environment involves risks to health and safety that must be managed. Common office activities, such as sitting at a desk and working on a computer for extended periods can have long-term health implications for staff if not done correctly.
This induction course is designed to educate all staff about safe office work practices and the benefits of good office ergonomics. It also looks at methods to reduce the impact of common hazards, such as musculoskeletal disorders.
- This course covers general office considerations that are applicable to a broad range of industries
- Both corporate companies and smaller construction businesses will benefit from this induction course
- The Office Ergonomics course is ideal for educating all staff working in an office environment about the importance and benefits of good office ergonomics
- Learn about the risks of bad office work habits and positioning
- Understand best practice recommendations for seating, positioning and other considerations
- Be aware of the benefits of abiding by office ergonomics recommendations
- Educate staff about how to work safely and effectively in an office environment
- Minimise the risk of health issues arising from poor office work practices
- Ensure that staff comply with industry health and safety recommendations