As a business, it is your obligation to keep employees knowledgeable about the risks of occupational noise in the workplace. Occupational noise requirements must be adhered to in order to prevent temporary and permanent injuries to workers.
In industrial work environments, there are many noise risks to be mindful of. It is important to understand, identify and manage potential risks to maintain a safe work environment. This induction course is designed to teach you about relevant responsibilities and the requirements for preventing occupational noise induced injuries in the workplace.
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries where workers are exposed to unsafe noise levels
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- The course is ideal for promoting staff compliance with industry safety standards for hearing protection
- Understand the responsibilities of managers and specific personnel
- Gain a detailed understanding of the requirements for reducing occupational noise
- Be able to identify and minimise risks to safety
- Deliver training seamlessly to a wide range of employees
- Employees will have the knowledge to perform safe work practices
- Knowledge of responsibilities and required activities
- Protect your organisation from legal claims associated with occupational noise