Managing Staff Performance
The successful management of staff performance is crucial to the success of any business. It is therefore important for management to be knowledgeable about the activities required to motivate employees and address performance problems.
In any work environment, there are a series of responsibilities and performance management activities to be mindful of. It is important to understand why employees underperform and how to encourage their productivity to maintain a high-performing workforce. This induction course is designed to teach you about the importance of performance management, essential activities and tools and how to develop an assisting policy.
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- The Managing Staff Performance course equips directors and managers with the skills necessary to boost staff productivity and manage underperformance
- Understand the purpose of performance management
- Gain a detailed understanding of why employees underperform
- Know how to conduct performance management activities using specific tools
- Know how to develop a performance management policy
- Deliver performance management training to managers
- Managers will have the knowledge to motivate employees to perform
- Managers will have the knowledge to deal with underperforming employees
- Knowledge of performance management responsibilities
- Enhance the performance of your business