Innovation is the cornerstone of growth for many businesses. It is vital to understand the factors that affect whether innovation will flourish in a business, as well as the process to implement innovative ideas.
This induction course is designed to provide a detailed, step by step guide for implementing new goods or services to grow your business. It contextualises this with real world examples of successful innovation and explains the infrastructure necessary to facilitate creative problem-solving – the precursor to innovation.
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries, particularly those offering goods or services
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- The Implementing Innovation course provides managers and staff with the skills and knowledge necessary to incorporate innovation into the business culture
- Learn about the importance and value of innovation for business growth and competitiveness
- Understand the supporting and preventative factors that determine whether innovation will work for your business
- Learn the process to implement innovation, up to the point of commercialization and sale
- Deliver innovation training to a wide range of employees
- Business-wide knowledge of how to promote an innovative business culture
- Employees will understand why innovation is important and their role in the process
- Managers and directors will have the skills to begin implementing new ideas and encourage staff to think creatively