Human Resource Essentials
Human resources are one of the most valuable assets of any business, so it is important to know how to effectively manage them. Your business is responsible for managing employees at all stages of employment to ensure their rights are met.
In any business, there a variety of activities that must be conducted to introduce, maintain and terminate employees in a lawful and efficient manner. It is important to understand how to conduct these activities and create an enjoyable employment experience. This induction course is designed to teach you about the essential activities of human resource management.
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- The Human Resource Essentials course is ideal for educating hiring managers about human resource best practice protocols
- Understand the three stages of employment
- Know how to conduct the essential activities of human resource management
- Understand legal requirements relating to discrimination, employment arrangements, remuneration and termination
- Knowledge of how to introduce, maintain and terminate employees effectively and lawfully
- Creation of an enjoyable employment experience that enhances organisational reputation
- Employees will understand their employment rights
- Protect your organisation from legal action