As a government agency, it is your responsibility to ensure employees are knowledgeable about writing processes and expectations. They must know the steps involved in creating documents that convey an impression of authority, thoroughness, reliability and care.
In any sector, there are considerations to be mindful of. Writers must understand the characteristics of effective writing and how to format documents of all kinds. This induction course is designed to teach you about the writing process, writing considerations and how to produce specific government documents.
- This course caters exclusively to government agencies
- The Government Writing course is suitable for teaching a range of government staff best practice tips for document writing and about quality standards
- Know the essential skills required for effective writing
- Gain a detailed understanding of the writing process
- Know how to write and edit collaboratively
- Know how to adapt documents
- Know how to convert and report statistics
- Be able to write various government documents
- Deliver writing training to government employees
- Employees will have the knowledge to write effective documents
- Ensure your agency publishes and distributes well-written, accurate documents