First Aid Awareness
All businesses are responsible for ensuring employees are kept knowledgeable about how to provide medical assistance to an injured person. Work-related injuries and illnesses may require urgent attention in the absence of professional medical staff or while waiting for emergency services.
Directors, first aid staff and all other staff are required to be aware of first aid protocols and equipment. There are critical steps that must be taken in the event of an emergency to prevent further injury or death. This induction course is designed to teach you about these steps, as well as response techniques for various situations.
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for all businesses and industries
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- The First Aid Awareness course is ideal for educating staff and managers about their first aid responsibilities and the steps to take when responding to an emergency at work
- Understand first aid responsibilities
- Know what equipment first aid kits contain
- Know what to do in a medical emergency
- Know how to treat minor injuries and illnesses
- Deliver training to all employees about first aid
- Employees will know how to effectively handle emergency situations and stabilise colleagues
- Reduce the severity of workplace medical incidents
- Ensure compliance with health and safety requirements