Ethics and Governance
Ethical business and good corporate governance are key for successful businesses. Ethical practices help to protect company stakeholders, which may include shareholders, the public and the environment. Good corporate governance supports ethical behaviour through making better, transparent company decisions and regulating directors’ power.
This induction course emphasises the importance and benefits of ethical business practices and good governance, contrasted with the consequences of unethical and poor governance. The information is then illustrated and reinforced through real-world case studies.
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries, particularly those operating in an office environment
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- Ethics and Governance is ideal for supporting manager and director compliance with industry standards for ethical practices and good corporate governance
- Learn the scope, meaning and applications of business ethics and corporate governance
- Understand the importance and benefits of ethical business practices and behaviour
- Identify the factors that determine good and bad corporate governance
- Apply the knowledge to global companies and their operations
- Provide staff with a comprehensive overview of business ethics and corporate governance
- Staff will learn the value of ethical business practices
- Management will understand how personal and company actions promote or undermine good governance practices
- Applying the principles in this course will encourage ethical behaviour across a range of employees