As a business, it is your obligation to ensure all employees have equal opportunities in the workplace. Equal opportunity laws must be adhered to in order to prevent discrimination, harassment, bullying and harsh legal and reputational consequences.
There are risks to equal opportunity in any work environment. It is important to understand, identify and manage these risks to maintain a workplace that is safe. This induction course is designed to teach you about risks to equal opportunity and the policies and procedures required by law to eliminate them.
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- This course teaches all staff about the importance of equal opportunity and how to properly deal with related workplace misconduct
- Understand how equal opportunity is achieved in the workplace
- Understand discrimination, harassment and bullying
- Know the requirements of equal opportunity legislation
- Understand the consequences of breaching equal opportunity legislation
- Know how to take action against discrimination, harassment and bullying in the workplace
- Deliver equal opportunity training seamlessly to a wide range of employees
- Employees will have the knowledge to abide by legal requirements
- Employees will know how to protect themselves from discrimination, harassment and bullying
- Protect your organisation from legislation breaches and the accompanying financial and reputational damage