It is important that all employees are educated on the importance of cyber security. Adhering to the relevant laws and regulations is necessary to prevent the invasion of business digital property, loss of income and loss of confidential information.
Operating a business that uses digital technology comes with risks of breaches in cyber security. This induction course is designed to teach you about the need for cyber security and measures to take to ensure the business is kept safe.
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries, particularly those relying on information technology and software systems
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- This course educates managers and information technology staff about cyber protection strategies
- Other staff will also benefit by learning ways to minimise the risk of internet security breaches caused by their work activities
- Understand cyber security and cyber threats
- Learn about different malware and intrusion vectors
- Develop methods for protecting the business’s confidential information
- Understand the laws and regulation
- Deliver cyber security training seamlessly to a wide range of employees
- Employees will understand cyber security and measures to eliminate cyber threats
- Employees will have the knowledge to help protect the business from cyber attacks
- Learn cyber security laws and why these are important in protecting your organisation