Creating an Environmentally Sustainable Workplace
Every business is obligated to establish policies for an environmentally sustainable workplace and to educate employees on the importance of sustainability. Environmental sustainability has become a critical issue and can be improved in any business.
When creating an environmentally sustainable workplace, many areas of the organisation must be considered. Laws and regulations must also be understood and adhered to when implementing policy. This induction course is designed to introduce you to environmental sustainability and guide you in developing workplace policies regarding sustainability.
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries, particularly those with high energy usage or waste products
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- Managers will learn ways to implement sustainable business practices and staff will understand the importance and value of sustainable workplaces
- Understand sustainable development and the triple bottom line
- Learn benefits of an environmentally sustainable workplace
- Know the different methods for implementing sustainable policies and how to create them
- Become familiarised with the different policies and regulations for environmental sustainability
- Deliver workplace environment sustainability training seamlessly to a wide range of employees
- Employees will understand environmental sustainability and what it means for the workplace
- Employees will have the knowledge to help reach sustainability goals and adhere to any policies implemented for environmental sustainability
- Learn how to create an environmentally sustainable workplace