Effective client management is essential for the success of any business. As a result, employees must be kept knowledgeable about the activities involved with managing clients.
There is a series of activities and techniques client managers must understand before they are able to meet, and exceed, client expectations. They must also have the skills and knowledge to deal with the problems associated with difficult clients. This induction course is designed to teach you about the functions and activities of client management and how to deal with clients in a way that maintains and develops positive, lasting relationships.
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries, particularly those with ongoing client relationships
- Corporate companies and small businesses will benefit equally from this induction course
- The Client Management course promotes healthy and mutually beneficial client relationships
- Understand the functions of client management
- Be able to plan and manage client relationships
- Be prepared to deal with difficult clients
- Understand conflict styles and how to use them
- Employees will have the knowledge to meet and exceed client expectations
- Employees will be prepared to deal productively with client conflict
- Protect your organisation from reputational damage cause by poor service