As a business, it is your obligation to keep employees knowledgeable about the risks and consequences of money laundering. Laws relating to money laundering and financial transactions must be adhered to in order to prevent exorbitant financial penalties.
Businesses that provide services involving financial transactions face the risk of becoming inadvertently involved with money laundering. It is therefore important to understand how to identify and manage risks in a way that eliminates legal liability. This induction course is designed to teach you about your legal obligations to eliminate the possibility of anti-money laundering in your business.
- This course is broad in scope and is suitable for a variety of businesses and industries
- Corporate companies and medium-sized businesses will benefit most from this induction course
- The Anti-Money Laundering course is ideal for training staff responsible for business finances to identify, report and discourage fraudulent practices
- Understand what anti-money laundering is and how it works
- Gain a detailed understanding of relevant legislation and business obligations
- Know how to comply with relevant legislation
- Know how to identify potential instances of money laundering
- Understand the risk management process
- Knowledge of legislative obligations
- Employees will understand the consequences of anti-money laundering
- Protect your organisation from legal penalties